Master (Graduate) Studies
The objective of Master academic studies of English language is to enable students to improve their professional and scientific knowledge and skills necessary for conducting English language teaching at all levels of education, also for oral and written translation, as well as for building the capacity for independent use of relevant literature in the field of English language – the knowledge that is necessary for further professional development at doctoral studies.
Upon completing the Master (graduate) academic studies and acquiring 300 ECTS points, the professional title of Master In English Philology is obtained.
Master academic studies last for two semesters. Active teaching expressed in the form of lectures, practice classes and study research work corresponds to 60 ECTS points.
2018-2019 school year:
The requirement for enrolment at the master academic studies is to have completed the four-year (BA) academic studies of English language (240 ECTS).
Enrolment candidates must submit the following documentation:
- a certified photocopy of the BA academic studies diploma;
- birth certificate (original or a certified photocopy thereof);
- 2 passport format (3.5 x 4.5cm) photos;
- a 5,000 dinars enrolment fee deposited into the Faculty’s transfer account number 160-930468-41, whereby candidates are to input their Personal Identity Number into the Reference Number field on the payment slip;
On registration, candidates also have to submit a payment confirmation for the first instalment of the tuition fee in the amount of 380 EUR (in middle RSD exchange rate of the NBS on the day of enrolment) deposited into the Faculty’s transfer account number 160-930468-41, as per to the above mentioned payment guidelines. When completing a payment slip, candidates are to put their Personal Identity Number in the Reference Number field.
Enrolment applications can be submitted at the Faculty premises every workday 09:00 – 16:00 and on Saturdays 10:00 – 12:00:
- Novi Sad: 76 Bulevar Oslobodjenja (at the Dean’s Office on the 2nd floor every workday, or at the Student services office on the 1st floor on Saturdays)
Based on the Decision of the Faculty Council:
- The 2019-2020 school year tuition fee is 1,550 EUR, in RSD middle exchange rate;
- The tuition fee can be paid in several instalments (the first instalment is 380 EUR and is paid at the enrolment, plus 9 monthly instalments of 130 EUR), or in full – whereby a 5% discount applies;
- Faculty students are insured through Generali Insurance Serbia.
The tuition fee for MA academic studies does not cover:
- exam registration;
- issuing of the certificate of exams passed;
- issuing of the certified study plan and programme;
- textbooks for master studies;
- Master’s Thesis defence;
- issuing the diploma of completion.
The course of studies may, if desired, continue at other higher education institutions around the world. Upon completion of the Master Academic Studies, students can enrol specialist and (or) doctoral studies in the country and abroad.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Bank Account: 160-930468-41
Identification number: 08850330
Activity Code: 8542
Novi Sad: +381(21) 472 7884,
fax: +381(21) 472 7885
Niš: +381(18) 294 220,
fax: +381(18) 294 222
Bulevar oslobođenja 76,
21000 Novi Sad
Vojvode Mišića 48,
Subscribe to our e-mail list to receive notifications about the dates of the entrance exam, free preparatory classes and the latest developments at the faculty!